Email Marketing Service-Autoresponder
When comparing services you will need to keep in mind what functions and features you will need for your business.
My personal choice but there are reasons why I use them. As an online marketer they serve my needs the best
with features like:
- Unlimited web forms
- Multi-function lists for marketing
- Automation features automatically remove someone from one list when they join another-i.e. Freebie seeker list to buyers list
- Cool Newsletter templates that are easy to edit
- Broadcast and follow up email scheduling automation-Pre-load with messages for a year! Pick and choose which lists get what messages and when.
*Note: Aweber does not allow you to manually enter contacts into their system. If you are an offline (brick and mortor) business then you may need a different tool.
- Enter your contacts manually
- Create multiple sign up forms
*Note: Newsletter templates are html and can present some difficulties when editing them.
- Many offline businesses choose this email marketing system because they hear their advertisements a lot.
- Only allows one sign up form (So if you would like to have a newsletter sign up form in one place like your website and a free gift sign up form on your Facebook page it doesn’t work)
- If you do get the form created for the free gift sign up, your leads will end up having to put in their contact information twice. Not a good system as it is hard enough to get lead to enter their information once!
*Note: Newsletters are easy to use but the limitations far out-way this feature!